List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-list] =?utf-8?q?=C2=A0_Regenerating_ssl_certificate_wi?=
From:       Robert Paschedag <robert.paschedag () web ! de>
Date:       2015-10-15 6:15:28

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

didn't change! This is what is stored within \
<b>Subject</b>: [Spacewalk-list] Regenerating ssl certificate with Spacewalk 2.4 SHA1 \
to SHA2<br> </div>
Hi all, I hope someone can confirm a question for me.  Note I'm seeding my question \
with as many useful keywords to aid in finding the answer for everyone else who is \
going to need this.<br><br>The question is after upgrading from Spacewalk 2.3 to 2.4, \
can I generate a new SHA256 ssl cert/RPM with the spacewalk-certs-tool (rhn-ssl-tool \
--gen-server) for each of the web servers and proxies without having to change the \
certs on the clients?  From my digging it looks like I should be able to do that \
without creating a new RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT.  So the answer seems to be yes.  Can \
anyone confirm?<br><br>I would test it myself, but I need the answer ASAP to respond \
to an audit and won't have access to an environment for a while.<br><br>Currently I \
am running Spacewalk 2.3 with many remote clients, one master Spacewalk and two \
proxies.<br><br>Also, this would be very useful info for the 2.3 to 2.4 upgrade \
document.<br><br>Thanks very much in advance, \
Ian<br>________________________________<br>This email is intended only for the \
addressee. It may contain confidential or proprietary information that cannot be \
disclosed without BCLC's permission. If you have received this email in error, please \
notify the sender immediately and delete the \