List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    [Spacewalk-list] Error While Kickstarting
From:       "Wojtak, Greg" <GregWojtak () quickenloans ! com>
Date:       2013-09-30 19:37:49

I am running into an issue that seems to have popped up spontaneously.  Whi=
le trying to kickstart with a known good kickstart, I get to the "Starting =
installation" progress dialog.  It begins and gets along to about 73%, then=
 a Retrying dialog with the message "Retrying download." pops up.  Flipping=
 over to the third terminal, I see:

Try 10/10 for http://<spacewalk-server>/ks/dist/CentOS-6.4-x86_64/Packages/=
gdbm-1.8.0-36.el6.x86_64.rpm failed: [Errno =961] Header is not complete.
Failed to get http://<spacewalk-server>/ks/dist/CentOS-6.4-x86_64/Packages/=
gdbm-1.8.0-36.el6.x86_64.rpm from mirror 1/1, or downloaded file is corrupt.

>From the command prompt window, I can wget that url and pull down the file.

I've tried removing the package from the channel and re-adding it, the resu=
lt was the same.  I've tried creating a new kickstart profile (from scratch=
, not a clone), also with the same result.

Any ideas?

--
Greg Wojtak
Senior Unix Systems Engineer