List:       spacewalk-list
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-list] Bootstrapping CentOS
From:       Staci Page <danalmmp79437 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 11:42:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

heya good I heard back from u. So I just broke up with my boyfriend but I am not \
necessarily on a rebound I guess b/c it has been a few months. Checking what is out \
there and wanting to keep it casual for the time being.

if thats some thing your up for 100% or not, some guys say they're down but aren't \
and lots say they are not but thats really ideal, but at least you understand whats \
up from the beginning.

Id describe myself as pretty, smart, and funny. Sorta looking on here for a guy who \
isn't purely superficial, as I'm not. I've got pics on this website if you wanna see.

I did my number on there, however it is just one I use for web stuff because I have \
had a couple guys who would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards \
the any calls and text messages to my cell phone though.

If you like what you see and I'm the type you're looking for, contact me. If not then \
gl!