List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-devel] Perl Script - XMLRPC Error, passing correct params
From:       Austin Lavinghouse <aelaving () go ! olemiss ! edu>
Date:       2013-11-27 3:19:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

All,

I solved my issue. the scheduleSyncPackagesWithSystem is asking for a list
of ALL packages on the source system, and it runs the comparison itself. As
I was running the comparison before hand, the package ids supplied to the
API method were the *missing* packages- and so it saw no packages on the
system, and returned the appropriate error.

Thanks,
Austin Lavinghouse