List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-devel] Question : spacecmd softwarechannel_adderrata - cloneErrataAsOriginal
From:       "Parsons, Aron" <parsonsa () bit-sys ! com>
Date:       2012-02-21 18:34:57

cloneErrataAsOriginal is the right way to go and should simplify that function quite \
a bit; I have some custom scripts at work that are using that call to manage errata \
and can confirm it works was expected.  IIRC that call wasn't around when I wrote \
spacecmd or I was retarded for not using it.

/aron