List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    [Spacewalk-devel] Statistics of Fedorahosted.org
From:       Miroslav_Suchý <msuchy () redhat ! com>
Date:       2012-02-16 10:47:17

I created Google analytics account to track statistics of our Trac wiki.
I currently put the code to the footer of HowToInstall.
I file ticket to fedora infrastructure to put it to all footers.
I'm willing to grant access to everybody who has git commit access.
Write me off list, if you are interested in.

Once there will be some data for some longer period, I will send some
summary.
--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering