List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    [Spacewalk-devel] Errata Cloning
From:       andy.speagle () wichita ! edu (Andy Speagle)
Date:       2009-09-30 11:59:21

Hi Folks,

I'm still having a problem with errata cloning.  I've narrowed the
problem down a bit.

It seems when you clone an errata, if the channel to which you're going
to publish the cloned errata already has the packages listed in the
errata, then it works just fine.  The published-cloned errata shows that
it has packages.

However, if the destination channel for publishing a cloned errata does
NOT already have the packages listed in the errata, then after the
publish, the errata shows that it doesn't have any packages.

So, what it looks like is that the publish action for a cloned errata
isn't pushing packages to the channel.

Can a developer weigh in on this functionality, please?

Thanks,
--
Andy Speagle

"THE Student" - UCATS