List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    [Spacewalk-devel] taskomatic refactoring
From:       jmrodri () gmail ! com (Jesus M !  Rodriguez)
Date:       2008-11-22 3:32:22

I refactored some of the packages in our java tree based on the code
analysis page:
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/spacewalk/wiki/CodeAnalysis

* I moved InvalidUserNameException into the frontend.xmlrpc.test package
because it was only used by UnitTestHandler.

* I created a new taskomatic.core package

* I moved rhn.taskomatic.* into taskomatic.core

* I moved common.daemon.* into taskomatic.core as well

* Finally, I moved rhn.task into taskomatic.task as the tasks are
pretty useless outside
of taskomatic.

* I updated the corresponding config files.

So if you see something wonky, let me know to make sure it wasn't
something I did.

jesus