List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    [Spacewalk-devel] spacewalk-cobber integration in main
From:       paji () redhat ! com (Partha Aji)
Date:       2008-10-31 4:14:35

On schema updater I thought I did a rename .... Oh well lemme delete the
one in java/scripts ...

Totally agree that spacewalk-schema-upgrade is the way to upgrade the
thing officially.. Well schema-updater is just for more fine grained
stuff.. Like Upgrade scripts starting from specific number and above..
Its useful only during devel phases as devs keep adding one table at a
time...

But sounds like the same can be achieved as Jan says  by creating a
directory and symlinking exactly the files you want updated (me doesn't
think straighforwardly like that unfortunately :( ).

So every one use the official one the one under schema upgrade directory
as its more robust.. Jan is there documentation on the usage :)..

Partha