List:       sox-users
Subject:    Re: [SoX-users] Unable to use Soxi in Windows 7
From:       Jan Stary <hans () stare ! cz>
Date:       2012-03-02 6:29:01

On Mar 01 21:03:42, Mark Kilborn wrote:
> I'm already in the practice of doing that, thanks. I looked around
> for about half an hour before emailing the list.

No you didn't: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sox+not+soxi
Or does it take you more than half an our to type that?

> But if that's the> tone to expect around here,

If people ask you politely not to do this, they are not being rude.
By any workable network ettiquette, it's *you* who is misbehaving,
by wasting people's time with a question that

	(1) is answered in the documentation
	(2) has been answered many times on the list
	(3) is easily searchable in the archive
	(4) takes five seconds (of *your* time) to google up.

(BTW, if you ever been on them interwebz, the sox list
is in fact one of the more welcoming, on-topic ones.
This message being an exception.)

> then I won't bother staying subscribed.

Thank you.