List:       sox-devel
Subject:    [SoX-devel] Log10 frequency scale for spectrogram: I have a patch for that
From:       Joe Desbonnet <jdesbonnet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-15 18:20:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I had need for a log10 frequency scale on the spectrogram, so I modified
spectrogram.c to do that. I added an additional -L switch that would cause
it to render on a log y axis.

I'll be pushing the patch via git shortly,  but if anyone wants a diff file
to try out let me know. I also notice this is a feature request (#176) on
sourceforge.

Joe.