List:       sox-devel
Subject:    [SoX-devel] [ sox-Feature Requests-3438368 ] dsd to pcm support
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-10-15 0:25:23

Feature Requests item #3438368, was opened at 2011-11-15 08:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sonorejr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=360706&aid=3438368&group_id=10706

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Sebastian Gesemann wrote a c based code to convert dsd (dsdiff) to pcm at 24/352.4. I \
contacted Sebastian and request to be able to use and distribute the code he said \
sure. I can provide the exchange between us as needed. I then had a friend modify the \
code to parse the dsd data and make the same conversion without the header \
information. Can we add dsd to pcm support directly to SoX with this code? I can \
provide the code as needed. Thanks
JR