List:       sork
Subject:    Re: [sork] Passwd & Postfix/Courier
From:       Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter () physics ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-15 16:23:51

Quoting Staff Forwarding <staff@4xtra.com>:

> |sudo sh -c 'userdbpw | userdb user@domain.com set systempw'
>
> Is there a simple way to plug this script into passwd's back end?
> It's probably very straightforward & I'm just being ignorant...

You could try using the expect driver, assuming you are willing to install/use
expect, and you issue the command on the same machine as Horde+passwd.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.