List:       sork
Subject:    [sork] Changing a LDAP user password
From:       "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver () samera ! com ! py>
Date:       2007-04-27 7:06:22

Hi all,
quite some time I didn't write to the list.

Hope you are all ok.

Regarding the subject, I'm having troubles configuring passwd for
changing a local openldap LDAP user password.

I have setup samba3+ldap+smbldap-tools+centos44 and want to provide
a page for the users to change their emails.

Any tips on configuring it?

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver