List:       sork
Subject:    [sork] Vacation module with Exim + LDAP + Maildir ?
From:       "Samuel GAUTIER" <s.gautier () unidirect ! fr>
Date:       2003-01-30 18:19:06

Is there anyone using the Horde vacation module with Exim + LDAP + Maildir ? What is the issue ?
I can't use .forward files because the users have not home directories !
I don't want to use Mysql as backend for exim because i already use LDAP for all the configuration !

So, how can i do ?

It should be very nice to have a ldap driver for the vacation module ...

Please help !

sam.