List:       soot-list
Subject:    [Soot-list] Problems faced in Soot
From:       VINEETA JAIN <2015rcp9051 () mnit ! ac ! in>
Date:       2016-01-06 8:18:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear All,
I am trying to use Soot for converting an APK file to jimple code. I
installed nightly-build version of Soot i.e soot-trunk.jar.
Ho to set classpath in This jar file. Can i use nightly-build for
converting APK file to jimple code? I am not able to convert.
Please provide assistance.
I am a Research Scholar at MNIT, Jaipur.

Thanks and Regards
Vineeta Jain
MNIT, jaipur