List:       soot-list
Subject:    [Soot-list] Use Spark to generate callgraph for unreachable methods
From:       Xinxin Jin <xinxinjin89 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-20 4:08:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

In the Android applications I'm analyzing, there are always some callback
methods which are unreachable in the original Spark call graph.
Currently I manually build the call graph using CHA for these callbacks
methods, but I hope to apply Spark on these methods too.
Any one knows how to do it ?

Thank you a lot in advance !!