List:       soot-list
Subject:    [Soot-list] Multiple positions available in static code analysis
From:       "Bodden, Eric" <eric.bodden () sit ! fraunhofer ! de>
Date:       2013-06-28 7:34:13

Hi all.

I am happy to let you know that this month the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft has =
approved our proposal within the Fraunhofer Attract program. As Fraunhofer =
writes, "the grant =BBFraunhofer Attract=AB offers outstanding external sci=
entists the opportunity to develop their ideas towards an actual applicatio=
n within an optimally equipped Fraunhofer institute operating close to the =
market." Goal of our project is to develop innovative code analysis tools t=
o aid the engineering of more secure software products in the large. The gr=
ant will allow us to finance a number of new PhD students and/or postdocs f=
or initially five years.

The positions will be announced soon. I would greatly appreciate if you cou=
ld point interested candidates to my website www.bodden.de. At Fraunhofer, =
employees have close contact to customers from industry. Therefore knowledg=
e of German is somewhat required. At the very least, candidates should be w=
illing to learn German within a short time frame.

What does all of this have to do with Soot? We plan to base some of our ana=
lysis infrastructure on Soot, which will certainly help increase further th=
e quality of Soot and related tooling.

Best wishes,
Eric

P.S. More on "Attract" here: http://www.fraunhofer.de/en/jobs-career/fraunh=