List:       soot-list
Subject:    [Soot-list] filter for the call graph
From:       Abderrahmene Seriai <seriai.abdelrahmene () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-23 14:52:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 I want to know if it is possible to apply a filter before the computation
of the call graph so that soot does not support the methods that not  belong
 to application classes.
 I implemented the class EdgePredicate, but this does not solve the
problem  because what I want is  to tell soot to  not consider methods that
do not
 belong to application classes before computing the call graph, like this i
reduces the computation time .

thank you in advance

cordially