List:       soot-list
Subject:    [Soot-list] question about
From:       bodden () st ! informatik ! tu-darmstadt ! de (Eric Bodden)
Date:       2010-03-22 7:22:35

Hello.

It's hard to say what's causing this without seeing the code that you
are analyzing. You should probably wait for the new Soot release
(should be available within a week) and then try again. Maybe it's
some bug that has been fixed in the meantime.

Eric

--
Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universit?t Darmstadt, Germany