List:       sonar-user
Subject:    [sonar-user] RE: disk space usage
From:       greg <gstew22 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-30 16:45:22

I noticed the same issue this morning. Up to about ~10GB of data in the Temp
folder.
I have files dated back to 8/7/2013. That being the day I migrated from
Sonar 3.5.1 to 3.6.2.
I don't see anything in the logs indicating it can't clean up the files.

When does Sonar purge the data, during analysis? Anything I need to check to
ensure that it purges the old files?

Similar configuration:
Windows Server
Jenkins executing sonar-runner 2.1