List:       sonar-user
Subject:    [sonar-user] Lean Six-Sigma
From:       Ann Campbell <ann.campbell () shawinc ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 18:56:19

I just did a brief dog-and-pony of Sonar for our Lean Six Sigma guy.

He was:
* a little overwhelmed, I think
* happy to see that we can produce quality metrics for code
* not quite sure yet where to start.

So I thought I'd ask if anyone out there has used Sonar in conjunction with
Lean Six Sigma techniques...?

Thx,
Ann

---
G. Ann Campbell
Sr. Systems Engineer, IS Production Systems - Shop Floor Systems
Shaw Industries Inc,
201 S. Hamilton St.
Dalton Ga 30720

Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not
responsible for delivery of this message to that person) , you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of
this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of the company  or its subsidiaries.