List:       sonar-user
Subject:    Re: [sonar-user] Restore profile
From:       Freddy Mallet <freddy.mallet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 16:07:40

Hi Bertrand,

You're right about the checkstyle Regexp rule, your issue relates to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-2055.

And feel free to create a JIRA issue for the other limitation :

*finally the reason seems to be that the information section at the top of
the interface could display only three lines. For me it's a bug. The
restore operation should indicate all the rules it could not restore.*

Thanks
Freddy
-----
twitter.com/FreddyMallet