List:       sonar-dev
Subject:    Re: [sonar-dev] Fwd: Sonar Email Plugin - Sample Plugin
From:       jitesh dundas <jbdundas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-17 5:22:45

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your help and advise till now on this.

1) I have  extended the plugin to add PDF reports with Violations details(
still minimal but I will extend it over a period of some time).
2) The email notification will have a logo ( Currently the Apache
Foundation logo as header ) with a summary of the metrics of the analysis
runs.

My next task would be to use the notification channel to achieve the above.

Any feedback/advise is most welcome.

PS: The JAR plugin is present on
https://github.com/jbdundas/jd-sonar-email-plugin/blob/master/target/sonar-jd-email-plugin-1.0.jar

if you need to try it out. The source code is also present on the same
repository.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

Phone - 732-357-6292