List:       solr-user
Subject:    Mean of "Current" field on core statistics page
From:       "Yazhou, Aliaksei" <aliaksei.yazhou () accenture ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2024-05-13 8:08:41

Hello dear colleagues,

In Solr web interface, when you choose a core, you can see a page with stat=
istics.
In those statistics there is a field "Current" with possible values: "green=
 checkmark" or "red crossed circle"
Question: what does the status mean actually?

Asking, as sometimes I see "red crossed circle" instead of green on my sing=
le node Solr instance.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

________________________________

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privilege=
d, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received=
 it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.=
 Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local l=
aw, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including =
e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our sys=
tems for the purposes of information security, AI-powered support capabilit=
ies, and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your priv=
acy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in complianc=
e with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture proce=
sses your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.ac=
centure.com/us-en/privacy-policy.