List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: Requesting help from the community on GC config testing
From:       Shawn Heisey <apache () elyograg ! org>
Date:       2021-10-20 1:59:41

On 10/11/2021 2:53 PM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
> I would like to request help from the community on something.   I'm not
> in a position to do the kind of testing that I want, as I no longer have
> access to Solr servers with large amounts of data.

Because of the small scale of my Solr server, I don't think this is all
that useful as a GC test, but here is my most recent GC log.  It covers
36 hours.  Max heap size is 256MB, using Shenandoah.  Longest GC pause
in this log is 65 milliseconds:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lgwu8f7o1jf90v/gclog-elyograg.zip?dl=0

Thanks,
Shawn