List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: POS Tagger
From:       Nicolas Paris <nicolas.paris () riseup ! net>
Date:       2019-10-25 18:43:21

Also the openNlp solr POS tagger [1] uses the typeAsSynonymFilter to
store the POS:

" Index the POS for each token as a synonym, after prefixing the POS with @ "

Not sure how to deal with POS after such indexing, but this looks
interesting approach ?

[1] http://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/language-analysis.html#opennlp-part-of-speech-filter

--
nicolas