List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: Running Solr 6.3+ on Tomcat : Help Please
From:       Prashant Saraswat <prashant.saraswat () pixalsoft ! com>
Date:       2017-02-23 3:59:17

Hi Shawn,

The problem was described in my original post:
On 6.2.0: This works:
http://localhost:8080/solr/index.html
On 6.3+
http://localhost:8080/solr/index.html returns an HTTP error code 403

The tomcat versions are the same so I don't think its a tomcat problem.

Although there are no errors in the logs, the browser based UI doesn't come
up. This is essential before I can create a collection etc. to verify that
things are working correctly.

I will try the IIRCChannels. Thanks for the pointer :)

Thanks
Prashant

--
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prashant-saraswat/0/909/b07/>