List:       solr-user
Subject:    RE: confused about how to set a solr query timeout when using tomcat
From:       solr-user <solr-user () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2014-11-27 23:55:47

yes, that solr queries continue to run the query on the solr server even
after a connection is broken was my understanding and concern as well

I was hoping I had overlooked or missed something in Solr or Tomcat
documentation that might do the job

it is unfortunate

if anyone else can think of something, let me know