List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: Migrating cloud to another set of machines
From:       Erick Erickson <erickerickson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-31 0:14:08

Jakov:

Be particularly aware of the ADDREPLICA collections API
command here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Collections+API#CollectionsAPI-api_addreplica

That allows you to specify exactly which node the new replica should be on,
so you can force it to be on the new HW. Here's a guide:

http://heliosearch.org/solrcloud-assigning-nodes-machines/

Best,
Erick