List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: SolrCloudServer questions
From:       Mark Miller <markrmiller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-31 20:54:05

Just make sure parallel updates is set to true.

If you want to load even faster, you can use the bulk add methods, or if you need \
more fine grained responses, use the single add from multiple threads (though bulk \
add can also be done via multiple threads if you really want to try and push the \
max).

- Mark

http://about.me/markrmiller