List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: How might one search for dupe IDs other than faceting on the ID field?
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-30 18:50:57

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Michael Della Bitta
<michael.della.bitta@appinions.com> wrote:
> Since this is a one-time problem, Have you thought of just dumping all the
> IDs and looking for dupes using sort and awk or something similar to that?

All 100,000,000 of them :) That would take even longer! Also, I fear
that this is not a one-time problem, rather, that I should already
learn how to deal with tuning Solr for intensive queries as such. I
learn by the problems encountered!

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen