List:       solr-user
Subject:    RE: solr 4.3: write.lock is not removed
From:       "Zhang, Lisheng" <Lisheng.Zhang () BroadVision ! com>
Date:       2013-05-30 22:54:45

I did more test and it seems that this is still a bug (previous issue 3/):

1/ Create a core by CURL command with dataDir=<some_folder>, core is created OK
   and later indexing worked OK also.

2/ But in solr.xml, dadaDir is not defined in element "<core ...".

3/ After restart solr, dataDir information is lost and solr issued WARN.

4/ If I manually add dataDir attribute into core element in solr.xml after core
   is created, restarting solr will be fine.

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng