List:       solr-user
Subject:    Sort by currency field using OpenExchangeRatesOrgProvider
From:       marotosg <marotosg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-28 17:23:17

Hi,
I have as part of my schema one currency field.
<fieldType name="currency" class="solr.CurrencyField" precisionStep="8"
providerClass="solr.OpenExchangeRatesOrgProvider" refreshInterval="300"
defaultCurrency="USD" ratesFileLocation="http://myurwithjsonfile"/>

IT works properly when i filter or do a query using an specific currency.
Let's say I want to filter by USD
price_c:[10.00,USD TO 100.00,USD]. It returns documents where the currency
is not in USD and it makes the conversion right.

But when I try to sort by this field it returns the results by amount and it
doesn't take in consideration the currency.

Do you know if there is a bug around this?

Thanks
Sergio