List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: lucene 4.0 (fuzzy searching)
From:       Erick Erickson <erickerickson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-31 18:32:44

"Hopefully early next year" according to one of the committers at
Apache Eurocon.

But that said, I know that there are people running trunk versions of
Solr in production, so that *is* a possibility although one that makes
people nervous.

An alternative *might* be "sounds like" (various soundex filters).
It's not really the same thing, but could be "good enough"...

Best
Erick