List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: one column indexed, the other isnt
From:       PeterKerk <vetteparty () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 22:49:38

Haha, I KNOW that to be very true: "I have done everything correct, its this
stupid computer that doesnt understand me" ;)

Anyway:

<fieldType name="boolean" class="solr.BoolField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true"/>

<field name="varstatement" type="boolean" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

The reason I'm  astonished the correct value isnt returned, is because the
correct KVK number IS returned.
So in this query: select KVK,varstatement FROM companies c INNER JOIN
aspnet_users au on au.companyid=c.id WHERE au.userid =
'${artist_owner.userid}'

I see that the correct KVM number is indexed, but the varstatement value
remains false even though in the DB it is true..

On top of that I have successfully used the boolean fieldtype for other
fields as well...