List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: resetting stats
From:       Ian Connor <ian.connor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 16:46:21

Has there been any progress on this or tools people might use to capture the
average or 90% time for the last hour?

That would allow us to better match up slowness with other metrics like
CPU/IO/Memory to find bottlenecks in the system.

Thanks,
Ian.

--
Regards,

Ian Connor
1 Leighton St #723
Cambridge, MA 02141
Call Center Phone: +1 (714) 239 3875 (24 hrs)
Fax: +1(770) 818 5697
Skype: ian.connor