List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: [Failure] to start Solr 4.0
From:       Estrada Groups <estrada.adam.groups () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-29 15:10:49

It would seem like several of the sun projects require the "ant dist" command in \
order for everything to get built properly. Solr and Uima being two that have been \
mentioned in the last two days. Is there any way that we can include these in the \
root build script to cut out all the extra steps? This would make sense to a lot of \
folks I think...

Adam