List:       solr-user
Subject:    including "time" as a factor in relevance?
From:       WHIRLYCOTT <phil () whirlycott ! com>
Date:       2006-07-15 18:06:01

I need to have my search result relevance influenced by time.  Older
things in my index are less relevant than newer things.  I don't want
to do a strict sort by date.  Is this supported somehow by using a
dismax request handler?  Or if you have other hints, I'm eager to
know what they are.

phil.

--
                                    Whirlycott