List:       solr-dev
Subject:    =?US-ASCII?Q?Re=3A_=5BJENKINS=5D_Lucene-9=2Ex-Linux_=2864bit/hotsp?= =?US-ASCII?Q?ot/jdk-11=2E0=2E21
From:       Uwe Schindler <uwe () thetaphi ! de>
Date:       2023-12-02 10:27:10

Ha=2E Cool! Nice to meet=2E

I suggested to use this reader to some customers, but they were using Solr=
 or Elasticsearch and it's not easy to implement it there=2E And they didn'=
t want to pay the expensive Uwe=2E =F0=9F=98=9C

How do you handle deletes=2E Because the main issue with those readers is =
that you can't update documents without also updating the main reader (alth=
ough it's a fake update)=2E

If this is used, have you thought of a SynchronizedMergePolicy that just a=
pplies the same merges in the secondary index?

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen