List:       solr-dev
Subject:    =?gb18030?B?u9i4tKO6V2VsY29tZSBHdW8gRmVuZyBhcyBMdWNl?= =?gb18030?B?bmUgY29tbWl0dGVy?=
From:       "=?gb18030?B?MTc5NjM4NTYyMw==?=" <guofeng.my () qq ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2022-01-25 17:47:17

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thanks everyone!

It is a great honor to become a lucene committer. In the past few months, I have \
received so many friendly and wonderful suggestions and learned a lot, which is an \
really enjoyable experience! I'm very grateful to everyone who helped me and looking \
forward to contributing more to lucene.
A brief bio: I just graduated from university last year and am working for Bytedance \
in Shanghai China now. I am interested in looking for better performance, so playing \
with lucene appeals me. I also like playing basketball but haven't played it for long \
since graduation. I hope I can pick it up again this year. Thank you again! Feng

------------------&nbsp;ԭʼÓʼþ&nbsp;------------------
·¢¼þÈË:                                                                               \
"Adrien Grand"                                                                        \
<jpountz@gmail.com&gt;; ·¢ËÍʱ¼ä:&nbsp;2022Äê1Ô 25ÈÕ(ÐÇÆÚ¶þ) Ï Îç5:09
ÊÕ¼þÈË:&nbsp;"Lucene Dev"<dev@lucene.apache.org&gt;;
³­ËÍ:&nbsp;"1796385623"<guofeng.my@qq.com&gt;;
Ö÷Ìâ:&nbsp;Welcome Guo Feng as Lucene committer

I'm pleased to announce that Guo Feng has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Feng, the tradition is that new committers introduce themselves with a
brief bio.

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien