List:       solr-dev
Subject:    Re: Maintenance of Solr's official Dockerfile
From:       Jan_Høydahl <jan.asf () cominvent ! com>
Date:       2020-02-13 14:42:16

I propose we continue to work with the existing docker-solr repo for some time still, \
until we fully understand how we want to proceed with moving to ASF owned git infra \
and hub accounts.

I feel that some work should have higher priority for now:
- Document running Solr on Docker in Ref Guide
- Start thinking about how to include Docker image publishing in the release process
- Adding a simplistic Dockerfile to our main git repo and a gradle task for building
- Update the README in docker-solr repo to reflect the new ownership

Some of these could be sub tasks of SOLR-14168.

Other thoughts?

Jan