List:       solr-dev
Subject:    Open Lucene indexs dynamically
From:       Pierre FILSTROFF <p.filstroff () greenivory ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 9:05:23

Hello !

I have a question about a specific configuration of solR : I want to configure solR \
to open Lucene indexs when it needs (also open indexs dynamically), and close them \
after a determined duration. The goal of this configuration is also to have a shorter \
initial loading of solR (approximately 2 hours at this moment). Could solR execute \
this kind of behavior ? And what could be the configuration ?

Thank you!

++

Pierre