List:       solid
Subject:    Re: max number of users
From:       "Kyosti Laiho" <kyosti.laiho () solidtech ! com>
Date:       2000-12-07 1:48:49

Hello,

Normally I would say that managing the number of connections is the task of
the application...

If your SOLID installation dies, and you have a reproducable case and/or
error, trace, solmsg etc files how it happens, we are always interested to
look them through. The right address to send the information would be then
techsupp@solidtech.com.

Koppa