List:       solid
Subject:    Re: retrieving stored procedure code
From:       Jukka Uusisalo <jukka.uusisalo () novobit ! com>
Date:       1999-08-05 9:06:20

At 09:11 AM 8/5/99 +0200, you wrote:
>   How can I retrieve  the code of a stored procedure from a solid
>database?  this:   select  procedure_text from sys_procedures where
>procedure_name='test_proc'; but this returns  only the first piece off the
>code. Does anybody know  how to retrieve the whole procedure?   T.i.a.
>Arwin  Knöps

I have used solsql teletype sql-editor. It shows whole procedure. Also
using soldd can retrive tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures.

- Jukka -
***                Novobit  Oy                         ***
Jukka Uusisalo, jukka.uusisalo@novobit.com

puh: 02 6232 100, 050 528 2170
Antinkatu 25 28100  PORI
http://www.novobit.com/