List:       solid
Subject:    [Fwd: HELP !  Assertion failure: file dbe8cpls.c, line 247]
From:       Daniel Korcak <korcak () vol ! cz>
Date:       1999-01-27 14:45:17

This mail I sent yesterday, but was not appeared in solid-list.
It means that the solid-list is censored  ? :o)
I solved this problem with backup file (the reason was in solid.db
file), but I think that this error is weighty.
Can be problem with the size of file (our file has size 400MB) ?
Is any posibility to reanimate this file to have a less size ?
Or I must export & import all database :o(  ?
(The size is the same, when you drop much data)
thanks
Daniel
--
  Daniel Korcak [Korčák]
  Database Administrator,  Czech On Line a.s.