List:       solid
Subject:    calling timestampadd()
From:       Brian Slesinsky <bslesins () best ! com>
Date:       1999-01-25 23:01:41

I'm writing a stored procedure that calls timestampadd(), so I need to
pass in a constant such as SQL_FN_TSI_MONTH, which is defined in
cli0defs.h.  So what I'm doing is copying the value into the stored
procedure definition in code such as this:

   -- set x to one month from today.  Note that SQL_FN_TSI_MONTH = 64
   set x = timestampadd(64,1,curdate());

Is there some way to get the value of SQL_FN_TSI_MONTH other than
hard-coding it in?