List:       solid
Subject:    Re: Solid ODBC drivers for ColdFusion?
From:       "Vincent Lee" <joonhee () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-01-25 10:08:32

If you get one could you let me know?

Please email me at vlee@jps.net

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:07:08 +0200
Subject: Solid ODBC drivers for ColdFusion?
To: solid-list@solidtech.com
From: Juha.Tikkanen@fc.satama.com (Juha Tikkanen)

Hi!

I installed Allaire's ColdFusion server into Sun Solaris server and I'm
trying to use it with Solid Web Engine. But I don't have the needed ODBC
drivers. Some Intersolv drivers are bundled with CF packet, but there
are
only drivers for Informix, DB2 etc.
My Solid is also running on Solaris.

So, is there some kind of ODBC drivers for Solid which are working on
top
of Solaris?

BR, Juha

--
Juha Tikkanen                              Juha.Tikkanen@satama.com
tel:+358-9-680 51 392                  mob: +358-40-557 8420