List:       solid
Subject:    Re: Your SOLID Download
From:       Mir S Islam <mislam () mindspring ! net>
Date:       1998-11-18 14:18:28

Here is the script for those three tables. First table is fine. But next
tow tables whenever I try to insert large amount of text somehow it
turns into digits. I also tried to create a test table in the same
database with a binary field and tried to insert text. Same thing. Text
turned into digits. The only difference between first working table and
the other two tables are there is no key in second two tables. But that
should not matter. And I also created another test table with primary
key id and a binary column. That also resulted in the same thing.

CREATE TABLE feed_story (
  headline varchar(250)  NOT NULL,
  abstract binary,
  url varchar(250),