List:       solid
Subject:    Re: Solid 3.51 and broken password!!!
From:       Joe Slagel <slagel () geospiza ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 23:27:11

Thanks.  I thought was was pretty weird myself.  I guess we'll just have to
go to the backups.

BTW, I believe the database is being run on a SAN, if that makes any
difference (And no, that wasn't our recommendation).  When we restarted the
database, we got an error saying another solid process was already running.
Investigates showed a stale lock on the first database file in the database.